Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 111

Thread: cherie whats new and exciting?

  1. #81
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gus~ it looks great, what alot of fun. LOL...
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #82
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have a little bit more in-put on my solo part.

    What I'm envisioning is at the "freeze-frame" part, I see hundreds of Angels stopped and looking at Cherie. She and the Angels are suspended in mid-air(thus the heavenly feeling). Shimmer's all around the Angels and Cherie the soft glow of the evening sunset. Probably a GOLDEN color. With light hints of oranges and firey reds.
    Then I see the movement start to pick up again. The Angels start to slowly move their wings and glide towards heaven. Cherie's claymation character is slowly gliding/falling back down to earth. Through the shimmer's and eventually through CCFan's falling embers. All the while the background is changing between "Night and Day". Eventually Cherie is back on earth and it's a bright sunny day with the clamation flower's opening up to full bloom. The character's "All in gloom" start rising up with happiness on their faces. Possibly start dancing to our great song!
    When Cherie's character has fallin through the embers...CCFan is into that solo.

    I'm seeing it all blend...from the heaven's to the country side. I'll sing my solo part and theninto the next part of the song.

    The only part that freezes...is where it's all on Cherie's character.

    Gus I really appreciate all the time and energy you have dedicated to this. Your really a nice guy! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Thankyou! Oh and by the way....THIS is a great video!! Like I said before, Watch out MTV Music Video Awards!! Hey NYJ...better make some room...we are all going to need a place to stay for the Awards Night! LOL [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] And we (especially me) demand some stir-fry! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] I can't wait to hear the barbershop quartet!!! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  3. #83
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh stir fry and CHOCOLATE' Mousse coming up! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    That would be fun. Oh, that would be so much fun LOL. And Charlie C. isn't too far from me.
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #84
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Amazing imagery Sparkle. I love it and will incorporate it all into the 4th and (hopefully) final draft of this here music video!
    Right now though I have chocolate on my mind and must go out into the world and find some ASAP if not sooner. Thanks NYJ for your input!!!!
    You gals are great!
    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gusmeister

  5. #85
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Oh Gusmeister~ you really " SHINE " [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Don't you agree Sparkle~ [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] Cheers
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #86
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is totally awesome gus [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Heres one on me [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    Val [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #87
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus you are too funny!!!!'
    Sounds like the best video I've ever heard of.
    Love your imagination!!

  8. #88
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Aw shucks NYJ
    Thanx
    [img]redface.gif[/img]
    GD

  9. #89
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ummmmm gus, I can sing in the shower [img]wink.gif[/img] that is about the extent of it.

    But it is an honor to participate in your brilliant idea [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Val

  10. #90
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi there,
    Time2Play thanks for the [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] I hope I haven't over-involved you what with the barbershop quartet bit and all. All in good fun Val [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Do you sing? For some reason I *** umed you did.
    How about lip-syncing?
    Kamakazeelover thankyou much! It's been fun putting everyones ideas together.
    Knowing it's the best video you ever heard of is remarkable.
    Can I pencil you in as a backing vocalist? Do you play an instrument? Got any visual ideas? [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
    Catch ya latter,
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic